There will be a number of things going on through out the evening:
– A local Fashion Editor, Torri Mundell, will be giving an overview of this seasons catwalk
– Gorgeous Hair Salon in Kensal Rise
– A clothes swaps (bring 3 items of clothes you don’t wear & swap them
– Stalls offering make-overs, reiki healing, reflexology & manicures
– A bar serving beer and wine.
I, Natasha Harris, will be offering short Reiki Healing Taster Treatments on the night – Come along to try it out!!
The event has been run a couple of times over the last few years & it has been a great success. The hall is used for toddler groups, dance classes, OAP groups etc & is in need of maintenance works.
Please come along and support the Kensal Rise Community Centre. See you there!
Location: Community hall, next to St Marks Church on Bathurst Gardens, Kensal Rise, NW10.
Date: Friday 9th March 2012
Cost: £5 entrance on the door
(All proceeds raised are donated to the community hall)